Human Vs AI’s Subsequent Experiment: Recreating An Apple Video
Human Vs AI has been a brilliant thrilling marketing campaign for us right here in Group Steve. Proper from once we first ideated on the idea of recreating fashionable advertisements, to exploring loopy (virtually not possible) concepts and at last bringing our first video out, we had an incredible journey!
And, our first video of the sequence – The Budweiser Advert recreation, was beloved by the Steve consumer group, AI fans and content material creators alike.
For our subsequent video, we went in the hunt for various use-cases to discover and we zeroed down on certainly one of our greatest inspirations in terms of tech model content material – Apple!
Apple is, in some ways, the OG tech model that introduced performance and the artwork of storytelling collectively like by no means earlier than. Their design philosophy, their imaginative and prescient, the persona of their founder, their reference to the consumer group, the entire Apple expertise…..it’s all a part of a very robust narrative that feeds into the model that Apple is.
Whereas Apple has some wonderful movies throughout its channels, the video we selected for Human Vs AI is a format that is without doubt one of the hottest ones for any tech model – An explainer video!
From Apple’s “Open” marketing campaign, we picked this stunning, impactful video that spoke in regards to the very pertinent subject of Range & Inclusion on the office. And with simply the script of the unique video in our fingers, our experiment started!
Right here’s how that went-
Wasn’t that incredible? Let’s delve deeper into the completely different elements of AI videomaking that we noticed on this experiment:
1. The time comparability between human-made video and AI-made video was drastic. AI lowered the turn-around-time of going from script to ultimate video to minutes whereas conventionally we want a number of weeks to create a video from scratch.
2. AI automates numerous heavy-duty steps in videomaking like storyboarding, discovering actors, capturing, modifying and audio monitor syncing. For this video, we used the unique audio monitor from Apple’s video that has a voice-over included. However, in different circumstances, even pre-synced voice-overs will be generated by AI, in a number of languages no much less!
3. Whereas Apple’s D&I-focussed video rightfully consisted of individuals from various backgrounds, our AI software supplied a lot extra variety of visuals as compared. We may embrace many extra nuances of being a various human-kind by the intensive media library that’s built-in into Steve.
4. As an extension to the earlier level, the visuals in our AI video confirmed way more artistic expression in lots of scenes.
For instance, this scene the place the script is speaking about what an open thoughts can do, Steve’s number of visuals is powerful and layered with which means. It doesn’t take away from the truth that the human alternative of visuals are wonderful too, however with AI, there are exponentially extra choices.
5. Though the price of video making is sort of depending on whether or not it’s achieved in-house, given to an company, a freelancer or some other specialist, AI-made movies positively value a lot lesser than any of the traditional choices. For this video, a Steve plan of $80 was utilized and there was no different further cost that incurred.
On the entire, it was tremendous cool to recreate the video content material of a model that has been our inspiration because the starting. Apple’s authentic video is unquestionably distinctive to the model. However, for companies that wish to elevate their storytelling identical to Apple however can’t allocate large budgets, AI instruments like Steve are the proper decisions. With out compromising on the standard or the storyline, AI let’s you optimize your content material creation like by no means earlier than and this has been reiterated with our newest Human Vs AI video too.