Like a phoenix rising from the ashes of disco balls and damaged earplugs, HARD Summer quickly makes its triumphant return to Los Angeles after happening in San Bernardino for the final decade.
HARD returns to motion this summer season with a monster lineup of DJs, who’re poised to throw down at a model new, never-before-used mixture of venues in Downtown L.A.
However earlier than you begin planning outfits and crafting totems, learn on to seek out out the whole lot you could find out about this 12 months’s pageant. From the pageant’s exact shuttle areas to its wheelchair accessibility, we have all of it coated.
HARD Summer time date and time
HARD Summer time 2023 returns on Saturday, August fifth and Sunday, August sixth, 2023. Every day will run from 2pm to 11pm.
You should be 18+ to enter and 21+ for alcohol/VIP. A photograph ID is required for entry.
HARD Summer time venue
HARD Summer time 2023 will happen in Downtown Los Angeles. The handle to punch into your navigation app is:
3911 S Figueroa St, Los Angeles, CA 90037
The pageant’s new location and logistics have been a sizzling matter throughout the digital dance music group. HARD Summer time 2023 will make the most of a mix of venues with numerous phases unfold out throughout the campuses of the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, Exposition Park and BMO Stadium.
All phases are inside strolling distance of each other, however you will have to adapt to HARD’s expanded footprint and carve out extra time to navigate your schedule. The PINK, PURPLE and HARD phases are clustered in shut proximity, however if you wish to head over to the HARDER stage, plan on strolling for 5 to 10 minutes. The GREEN stage is equidistant, serving as a nucleus of kinds.
Take a look at the HARD Summer time 2023 map under.
HARD Summer time shuttles
Attendees are in a position to ebook spacious coach buses forward of time to safe round-trip transport from a number of areas in Southern California.
All shuttles depart at 1pm and return at 11:30pm day by day. Contemplating late arrivals can’t be accommodated, HARD’s organizers are encouraging riders to reach early. You could find the complete listing of stations under and ebook shuttles here.
San Fernando Valley Shuttle
North Hollywood Station Park & Journey
5350 Lankershim Blvd, North Hollywood, CA 91601
Orange County Shuttle
Fullerton Park & Journey
3000 W Orangethorpe Ave, Fullerton, CA 92833
Inland Empire Shuttle
Fontana Metrolink Station
16777 Orange Manner, Fontana, CA 92335
Downtown Lengthy Seaside Shuttle
Actual location TBA.
What you can convey to HARD Summer time
HARD’s web site gives a complete listing of what attendees can—and in some instances ought to—convey into the fest. Learn the complete listing under.
- Pageant totems or adorned pool noodles (see Totem Guidelines)
- Flags/banners or handmade indicators (no company/company-branded and no exhausting flagpoles)
- Glowsticks and glowing/illuminated costumes or jewellery
- Hydration packs with not more than two primary compartments and one smaller compartment (should be empty upon entry) – 2.5L Hydration Packs
- Non-professional flash/nonetheless cameras, handheld video units beneath 6” (Sony Motion Cam, GoPro, and so forth.) and GoPro extendable poles
- Private misting fan with a bottle no bigger than 1.5L (should be empty upon entry)
- Doctor-prescribed medicine that’s not is just not expired (should present doctor’s prescription and seek the advice of with a security officer upon entry. Solely convey the quantity of medicine wanted at some point of the pageant. Prescription should match ID)
- Reusable water bottles (should be empty upon entry)
- Small baggage, single-compartment backpacks, plush backpacks, purses (most 12” x 12”)
What you can not convey to HARD Summer time
There’s additionally an in depth listing of prohibited gadgets which attendees should chorus from bringing to HARD Summer time. Learn the complete listing under.
- Aerosol merchandise/cans
- Balls or frisbees
- Costumes that resemble public security uniforms (police, swat, fireplace, safety, or medical) in any method
- Drones, remote-controlled plane, toys
- Medicine or drug paraphernalia
- Fuel masks
- Glass, cans, cups or coolers
- Helium balloons
- Hula hoops, together with LED hoops
- Unlawful substances
- Giant purses, baggage or backpacks (over 12” x 12”)
- Laser pointers and air horns
- LED poi and orbitals—pointers fluctuate per venue
- Markers, pens or spray paint
- Exterior meals or drinks (together with alcohol and sweet)
- Skilled photograph, video, or audio recording gear (no removable lenses, tripods, massive zooms or commercial-use rigs)
- Purple-colored light-up wands, batons, or lightsabers
- Stickers, flyers
- Tents, giant umbrellas, chairs or blankets
- Toy weapons, water weapons, slingshots
- Weapons of any sort (contains pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, and so forth.)
- Wind chairs/sofas
HARD Summer time lineup
This 12 months’s HARD Summer time lineup is very large, that includes Black Espresso, Dillon Francis, Gorgon Metropolis, ISOxo, Knock2, Netsky, Boys Noize, House Laces, Giolì & Assia, Bicep and Child Cudi, amongst many others.
The pageant additionally boasts a slew of can’t-miss B2B performances. Kaskade and John Summit are poised to headline Saturday earlier than Skrillex and 4 Tet convey the pageant dwelling on Sunday.
HARD Summer time set instances
We’ll replace this text with the set instances and artist schedule of HARD Summer time 2023 as quickly as they’re launched by the pageant’s organizers.
HARD Summer time pre-parties and afterparties
Attendees of this 12 months’s HARD Summer time can entry a strong slate of official pre-parties and afterparties from Friday, August 4th to Sunday, August sixth.
The occasions will take over a wide range of famed L.A. venues, like Change, Academy and the 1720 warehouse. Headliners embody John Summit, Black Espresso, Loco Cube and Kayzo, amongst others.
You’ll be able to buy tickets here.
HARD Summer time wheelchair entry and ADA parking
HARD Summer time could have a devoted ADA entry lane situated at its primary entrance. The pageant is held on cement terrain with areas of grass. There are accessible routes related all through the mix of venues, together with parking, entrances, phases, ADA viewing areas, distributors and all different exercise areas.
The pageant won’t have designated ADA parking zone. Nonetheless, every of the nearby USC structures have handicap-accessible parking spaces.
Attendees with mobility disabilities should make the most of private types of transportation, together with wheelchairs and scooters, leases of which HARD’s workers won’t be offering. They’re additionally permitted to convey crutches, walkers and canes into the pageant.
You could find out extra concerning the occasion’s accessibility here.
HARD Summer time lodges
These touring to HARD Summer time from out of city can ebook a close-by lodge here.
HARD Summer time tickets
You should purchase passes to HARD Summer time 2023 here.
HARD Summer time Spotify playlist
If for some purpose you are not but able to run by means of a wall with pleasure, the group behind HARD Summer time assembled an official playlist with music from its many performing DJs, like Skrillex, Knock2, Shaquille O’Neal and EDM.com Class of 2023 star Blossom.
Comply with HARD Summer time: